Friday, February 12, 2010

Work In Progress

I've had several requests for birthday paintings over the years and I've done a sheltie and norwegian elkhound... Now it's finally time for a saint!

It took me some time to come up with a fun birthday scene in my mind, but I finally found one that I like and I think you will enjoy.  Of course, we have to have all of the birthday fixings - cake, noise makers and those silly hats! - the birthday boy and his festive friends too.

I will update the photos as I work on this painting.
I hope you enjoy seeing it take shape!

And then there were two!
I still have more detail to add, but now Mr. Birthday boy has a singing companion - and more importantly - a cake!

All done, here are the three festive birthday saints, ready to be printed on a birthday card for you!


This painting will be listed on eBay February 12th through the 19th.
Here is a link to the auction: Happy Birthday To You saint bernard painting

No comments:

Post a Comment